Wednesday, June 8, 2022

16 Year Old Child Took His Mother's Life Due To Playing PUBG | Pubg Addiction Cases




About this video
16 years old kid killed his mother for playing pubg game. The kid killed the mother with his father's license pistol. Mother's fault was just that she used to tell her child, you don't play pubg game! Playing pubg game is not a good thing. Pay attention to your study! children of today are getting addicted to playing pubg games. Playing games is very important but don't play too many games. You should keep in mind that never play more than a limit game. Don't let him play games for too long. It has a bad effect on our mind. Playing more games is not good for our health. Lots of kids getting mentally ill because of playing pubg games. Remember that you should only play the game for a while. If you play a game all day long, it has a very bad effect on your brain. This is the reason why some children kill their family members. And this is the reason why this 16 year old kid killed his mother.

Smartphone tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumOaHfo2oSWX8cUZsTy1oYlT

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#pubg #game #playing #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

16 year old child took his mother's life due to playing PUBG,pubg addiction cases,pubg ke chalte death,mother lost her life due to pubg,why are people dying because of playing pubg,cases of death related to pubg game,died due to pubg addiction,mother was killed because of PUbg,deaths caused by video games,pubg cases,deaths due to pubg in india,pubg death news 2022,pubg ke chalti maa ki leli jaan,pubg death cases,why is playing pubg so dangerous

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment