Tuesday, August 9, 2022

What Are Different Quotas In Railway Reservation | How Many Quota In Railway Reservation



About this video
In this video I have told you that how many railway quota are available for ticket booking in IRCTC. Many people do not know about these railway quota but today I will tell you about them. While booking IRCTC tickets, you must know about Railway Quota. It is your right to know what is the benefit of which railway quota. I will tell about all the quotas of railways. All this will be told to you in Hindi language. Mostly short forms of railway quota are written, today I will tell you their full form.

इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि आईआरसीटीसी में टिकट बुकिंग के लिए कितने सारे रेलवे quota अवेलेबल हैं|  बहुत सारे लोगों को इन रेलवे कोटा के बारे में नहीं पता होता है लेकिन मैं आज आपको इनके बारे में बताऊंगा|  आईआरसीटीसी टिकट बुक करते समय आपको रेलवे कोटा के बारे में जानकारी होनी चाहिए|  कौन से रेलवे कोटा से क्या फायदा है यह जानना आपका अधिकार है | रेलवे के सारे quotas के बारे में मैं बताऊंगा | यह सब आपको हिंदी लैंग्वेज में बताया जाएगा| ज्यादातर रेलवे quota के शार्ट फॉर्म ही लिखे होते हैं, मैं आज आपको इनका फुल फॉर्म बताऊंगा|

Railway tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumMZtwPXcxGHSoOmI6rUikJQ

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology #railway #irctc #quota

What are different quotas in railway reservation,how many quota in railway reservation,IRCTC Quotas,irctc ticket booking ke liye kaun se quota hote hai,quota for irctc ticket booking,Railway quota details,How many types of quota are there in railway reservation,What is VIP quota in railway,What is 3A general quota in train,Different Types Of Quota in Indian Railway For Reservation,railway reservation quota rules,railway reservation quota for railway employees,ss quota confirmation chances,what is ho quota in railway

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment