Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Can MCA Registered Company Do Fraud | क्या एमसीए रजिस्टर्ड कंपनी फ्रॉड कर सकती है | Fraud Alert


About this video
In this video I will tell you that MCA registered company can be fraud or not. If many companies get registered in MCA, then we understand that that company is absolutely good but it is not like that. If a company is registered in MCA then even more problem can come. She can make even more people a victim of fraud. You should check reviews of any company. Along with this, the complaint of that company should also be checked. Any company has social media links, you should check social media links such as YouTube, Twitter and Instagram links. If a company does fraud with you and takes your money, then immediately you should complain in cybercrime so that your money can be recovered. If all the documents of any fraud company are fake then it is difficult to recover your money, so as soon as possible you should complain about it to the cyber police.

अगर कोई कंपनी एमसीए में रजिस्टर्ड कर ले तो और भी ज्यादा समस्या आ सकती है | वह और भी ज्यादा लोगों को फ्रॉड का शिकार बना सकती है|  आपको किसी भी कंपनी के रिव्यु चेक करना चाहिए | इसके साथ ही उस कंपनी के कंप्लेन को भी चेक करना चाहिए | कोई भी कंपनी के सोशल मीडिया लिंक्स होते है, आपको सोशल मीडिया लिंक जैसे कि यूट्यूब, टि्वटर और इंस्टाग्राम लिंक चेक करना चाहिए| अगर कोई कंपनी आपके साथ फ्रॉड करती है और आपका पैसा ले लेती है तो तुरंत आपको साइबर क्राइम में कंप्लेंट करना चाहिए ताकि आपका पैसा रिकवर हो सके | किसी भी फ्रॉड कंपनी के सारे डॉक्यूमेंट नकली होते हैं तो आपका पैसा रिकवर करना मुश्किल होता है इसलिए जल्द से जल्द आपको उसके बारे में साइबर पुलिस में कंप्लेंट करना चाहिए|

Fraud awareness tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNOTivOl4NIrDhmM5d1Xkba

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #mca #fraud #scam

Can MCA registered company do fraud,क्या एमसीए रजिस्टर्ड कंपनी फ्रॉड कर सकती है,Fraud alert,mca registered company fraud,Can a company which is registered by MCA do fraud,kya mca me registered company fraud hoti hai,How can check company details in MCA,What is MCA 21 company law,How to Check Company is Real or Fake in 2022,Check Company Identity in MCA and GST Number by Name,How do I report a company for fraud in India,how to check fake companies list,fraud company complaint,ministry of corporate affairs

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment