Tuesday, August 9, 2022

What Is Ladies Quota In Irctc | Age For Ladies Quota In Railway Reservation | Is Ladies Quota Safe


About this video
In this video I have told you what is Ladies Quota in IRCTC. What are the benefits of Ladies Quota? Not many people know about Ladies Quota in Railways. You can use Ladies Quota while booking tickets through IRCTC Mobile App. If you travel alone in the train or you have more than one lady with you, then you can book tickets in railways under ladies quota. Ladies quota in railways has been given for the safety of ladies. You can also take a child younger than 12 years under the ladies quota. Many times it happens that ladies are not able to get tickets in the train, then this ladies quota has been made for your convenience so that every ladies can get tickets in the train and they can travel comfortably.

इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि आईआरसीटीसी में लेडीस कोटा क्या होता है | लेडीस कोटा का क्या फायदा होता है | बहुत सारे लोग रेलवे में लेडीस कोटा के बारे में नहीं जानते हैं|  आप आईआरसीटीसी मोबाइल ऐप से टिकट बुक करते समय लेडीस कोटा का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हो | आप ट्रेन में अकेले सफर करें या आपके साथ एक से ज्यादा लेडीस है तो आप लेडीस कोटा के अंतर्गत रेलवे में टिकट बुक कर सकते हैं|  रेलवे में लेडीस कोटा लेडीस के सुरक्षा के लिए दिया गया है|  लेडीस कोटा के अंतर्गत 12 साल से छोटे बच्चे को भी आप लेकर जा सकते है | बहुत बार ऐसा होता है ट्रेन में की लेडीस को टिकट नहीं मिल पाता है तो आपकी सहूलियत के लिए यह लेडीस कोटा बनाया गया है ताकि हर लेडीस को ट्रेन में टिकट मिल सके और वह आराम से यात्रा कर सकें|

Railway tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumMZtwPXcxGHSoOmI6rUikJQ

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology #railway #irctc #ladies

what is ladies quota in irctc,age for ladies quota in railway reservation,is ladies quota safe,railway me ladies quota kya hota hai,what is ladies quota in railway,Full Information about Indian Railway Ladies Quota,What is benefit of ladies quota in train,How many ladies can travel in ladies quota,Can a man travel in ladies quota,How can I select ladies quota in IRCTC,benefits of ladies quota in railway reservation,can husband travel with wife in ladies quota,ladies quota in train rules in hindi,ladies quota means,ladies quota in train sleeper class

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment