Saturday, August 6, 2022

How To Check Received Sms Is Real Or Fake | Identify Fake Sms Message | Sms Fraud



About this video
Friends, here I have told you how you can check whether a sms message is fake or real. Nowadays a lot of frauds are happening through SMS. In such a situation, it is important for you to know whether the SMS that is coming on your mobile is real or fake. Many times fraud happens through SMS and a lot of money is withdrawn from your bank. If any fraud SMS comes then it should be completely ignored. If you do not do this then you can be a victim of fraud. In today's time a lot of frauds are happening through SMS. Not only this, your mobile is also hacked through SMS. I am going to tell you some tips here, through which you can easily check whether the SMS message that has come on your mobile is fake or real.

दोस्तों यहां पर मैंने आपको बताया है कि आप कैसे चेक कर सकते हो कि कोई sms message फेक है या रियल|  आजकल बहुत सारे फ्रॉड हो रहे हैं एसएमएस के माध्यम से|  ऐसे में आपको जानना जरूरी है कि आपके मोबाइल पर जो एसएमएस आ रहा है वह रियल है या फेक|  बहुत बार एसएमएस के माध्यम से फ्रॉड होता है और आपके बैंक से बहुत सारे पैसे निकाल लिए जाते हैं | अगर कोई फ्रॉड एसएमएस आए तो उसको पूरी तरह से इग्नोर करना चाहिए|  अगर आप ऐसा नहीं करते तो आप फ्रॉड का शिकार हो सकते हो|  आज के समय में एसएमएस के माध्यम से बहुत सारे फ्रॉड हो रहे हैं|  यही नहीं आपके मोबाइल को भी एसएमएस के माध्यम से हैक कर लिया जाता है| मैं आपको यहां कुछ टिप्स बताने वाला हूं जिसके द्वारा आप आसानी से चेक कर सकते हैं कि आपके मोबाइल पर जो एसएमएस मैसेज आया है वह फेक है या रियल|


Fraud awareness tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNOTivOl4NIrDhmM5d1Xkba

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#sms #scam #fraud #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

how to check received sms is real or fake,identify fake sms message,sms fraud,sms real hai ya fake kaise check kare,How do I know if my SMS is real,detect fraud sms,sms scam,Can you trace an SMS message,How can I identify a text sender,How can I check my SMS received,can you get scammed by opening a text message,how to detect a fake text message screenshot,verify text message was received,fake bank text messages,fake text message app,fake text message android

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment