Tuesday, October 11, 2022

After Paying All Debts How Long Does Cibil Take To Update The Score | How To Update Cibil Score



About this video
Friends, in this video I have told you that once your CIBIL score becomes bad then how much time it takes to recover. Not many people know that much about the Cibil score. If you want to fix your Cibil Score then watch this video in full. Once your CIBIL score is damaged, it may take up to 2 years to recover completely. Remember, do not apply for a loan or credit card in any bank during this period. Do not check your CIBIL score again and again, it also affects your Cibil score. Even after you have settled the loan taken, it may take up to 2 years to recover the Cibil Score. There is no one way to fix the CIBIL score as soon as possible. If you give time, then your Cibil Score will be corrected automatically. You don't need to give money to anyone for this. If you have repaid the bank loan but it is still showing in your cibil record, then for this you have to complain to the bank or on the official website of cibil. It takes time to recover, so it is important that you do not let your cibil score deteriorate and if you have taken any loan, then repay it on time. Every day I try to teach you something new about Cibil Score through videos so that your problem can be solved. In future also I will keep telling you a lot about cibil score through my videos.

दोस्तों इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि एक बार अगर आपका सिबिल स्कोर खराब  हो जाता है तो उसको ठीक होने में कितना समय लगता है | बहुत सारे लोगों को Cibil स्कोर के बारे में उतना ज्यादा जानकारी नहीं है|  अगर आप अपने Cibil Score को ठीक करना चाहते हो तो यह वीडियो पूरा देखें | एक बार अगर आपका सिबिल स्कोर  खराब हो जाता है तो उसको पूरी तरह से ठीक होने में 2 साल तक का समय लग सकता है|  याद रखिए इस दौरान किसी बैंक में लोन या क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए अप्लाई ना करें|  बार-बार अपना सिबिल स्कोर चेक ना करें इससे भी आपका cibil score इसको प्रभावित होता है| आपने  लिए गए लोन का सेटलमेंट कर लिया है उसके बाद भी Cibil Score  को ठीक होने में 2 साल तक का समय लग सकता है|  सिबिल स्कोर को जल्द से जल्द ठीक करने का कोई भी ऐसा तरीका नहीं है | अगर आप समय दोगे तो आपका Cibil Score अपने आप ठीक हो जाएगा|  आपको इसके लिए किसी को पैसा देने की जरूरत नहीं है|  अगर आपने बैंक लोन को चुका दिया  है लेकिन वह अभी भी आपके cibil  रिकॉर्ड में दिखा रहा है तो इसके लिए आपको बैंक में या cibil  के ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर कंप्लेंट करना होगा | इसको ठीक होने में समय लगता है इसलिए जरूरी है कि आप अपने cibil score को खराब ना होने दें और आपने कोई भी लोन लिया है तो उसको समय से चुका दें| मैं Cibil Score के बारे में हर दिन आपको वीडियो के माध्यम से कुछ न कुछ नया सिखाने की कोशिश करता हूं ताकि आपका समस्या खत्म हो सके | आगे भी मैं आपको cibil Score के बारे में आपको बहुत कुछ अपने वीडियो से बताता रहूंगा|

Cibil tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumOSS7yatW0Pu9dS6QJx8ySD

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#cibil #banking #loan #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips

after paying all debts how long does cibil take to update the score,how to update cibil score,Does CIBIL improve after settlement,How can I update my CIBIL score quickly,for how many days does the cibil score remain bad,cibil score kitne din me apne aap thik ho jata hai,in how many days does cibil score get corrected on its own,Cibil Score से Pending Overdue कब Removed होता है,ख़राब Score कितने दिन बाद सही होता है,How many days once CIBIL score will update,how to improve cibil score immediately,how to clear overdue in cibil

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment