Wednesday, October 5, 2022

How To Pay SIP In Zerodha Coin | Where Can I See My SIP In Zerodha | Coin Sip Payment | Coin App



About this video
Friends, in this video I have told you how SIP is paid in Zerodha Coin App. If you have created SIP in Zerodha Coin app, then how can you check it when the order comes. Many people do not know that when SIP order will come in Zerodha coin app then how do we check it? When you are not able to see the order of SIP, then how will you pay for it? Here i will show you live how to make SIP payment in Zerodha coin app? Zerodha Coin is an app through which you can buy and sell mutual funds. You have to make payment through UPI or through internet banking from the same bank account that you have registered in Zerodha. Now you cannot make automatic payment in Zerodha coin. You will have to pay SIP manually, according to the new rule of Sebi, automatic payment has been stopped, now you have to make direct payment from your bank account manually.

दोस्तों इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि Zerodha Coin App में एसआईपी का पेमेंट कैसे किया जाता है | जो आपने जीरोधा कॉइन ऐप में एसआईपी क्रिएट किया है तो उसका आर्डर जब आएगा तो उसको आप कैसे चेक कर सकते हो | बहुत सारे लोगों को पता नहीं होता है कि जब Zerodha कॉइन ऐप में एसआईपी का ऑर्डर आएगा तो उसको हम कैसे देखें? जब एसआईपी का आर्डर देख नहीं पाओगे तो उसका पेमेंट कैसे करोगे? यहां पर मैं लाइव आपको दिखाऊंगा कि जीरोधा कॉइन ऐप में एसआईपी का पेमेंट कैसे करना है? Zerodha कॉइन एक ऐसा ऐप है जिसके माध्यम से आप मुचल फंड को खरीद और बेंच सकते हो| जीरोधा में जो बैंक अकाउंट आपने  रजिस्टर किया है उसी बैंक अकाउंट से यूपीआई के माध्यम से या इंटरनेट बैंकिंग के माध्यम से आपको पेमेंट करना होता है| अब जीरोधा कॉइन में ऑटोमेटिक पेमेंट आप नहीं कर सकते हो | आपको मैनुअली एसआईपी का पेमेंट करना होगा Sebi के नया रूल के अनुसार  ऑटोमेटिक पेमेंट को बंद कर दिया गया है अब आपको अपने बैंक अकाउंट से डायरेक्ट पेमेंट करना होगा मैनुअली|

Open Demat account in Zerodha - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com/p/join-zerodha.html

Zerodha Coin tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumMnxxUQ9DsCY3voYDD70hLJ

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #zerodha #coin #mutualfund

How to pay SIP in Zerodha Coin,Where can I see my SIP in Zerodha,coin sip payment,Coin app,Zerodha coin me SIP payment kaise kare,Zerodha coin app Sip auto pay disallowed by sebi,Zerodha coin app sip payment after sebi new rule,how to check sip order in zerodha coin,Can I pay SIP manually in Zerodha,Do I need to add funds to Zerodha for SIP,How can I pay mutual fund in Zerodha,How can I pay my SIP,zerodha coin sip auto debit,how to pay sip installment manually in zerodha,how to automate sip in zerodha coin

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment