Monday, October 3, 2022

Passport Dispatch Hone Ke Baad Kitne Din Me Aata Hai | Passport Delivery Time | Delivery Rule



About this video
Friends, in this video I have told you how long does it take to reach your home after the passport is dispatched? Many people apply for passport but they do not know the rules and regulations related to passport. There are some rules and regulations of passport delivery that you should know. Passport always arrives at your home address through speed post. If you are not at home, then one of your relatives can take a passport instead of you by showing ID proof. If for some reason you have not received the passport, then you can apply for it again and again through speed post you will get the passport at your home address. If you have any question related to passport, then I have told you about it here. You watch the complete video. Once your passport is dispatched, between 7 days to 10 days you will get it at your home address.

दोस्तों इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि पासपोर्ट डिस्पैच होने के बाद आपके घर आने में कितना समय लगता है? बहुत सारे लोग पासपोर्ट के लिए अप्लाई करते हैं लेकिन पासपोर्ट से जुड़े उनको नियम और कानून नहीं मालूम है | पासपोर्ट डिलीवरी के कुछ रूल एंड रेगुलेशन होते हैं जो आपको जानना चाहिए| पासपोर्ट हमेशा स्पीड पोस्ट के माध्यम से आपके घर के एड्रेस पर आता है|  अगर आप घर पर नहीं है तो आप के बदले आपके कोई रिश्तेदार आईडी प्रूफ दिखाकर पासपोर्ट ले सकता है|  अगर किसी कारण से Passport आपको नहीं मिला है तो आप दोबारा इसके लिए अप्लाई कर सकते हो और फिर से दोबारा स्पीड पोस्ट के माध्यम से आपको पासपोर्ट आपके घर के एड्रेस पर मिल जाएगा| अगर आपके पास passport से जुड़े कोई भी सवाल है तो उसके बारे में मैंने आपको यहां पर बताया है|  आपने वीडियो पूरा का पूरा देखें | एक बार आपका पासपोर्ट डिस्पैच हो जाता है तो 7 दिन से 10 दिन के बीच आपको वह मिल जाता है आपके घर का एड्रेस पर|

Passport tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumPujcbVAQAtdSvwtazRi9LU

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#passport #speedpost #indiapost #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips

passport dispatch hone ke baad kitne din me aata hai,passport delivery time,delivery rule,passport status,How long does it take to come home after the passport is dispatched,passport dispatch details,passport ghar per aane me kitna time lagta hai,passport delivery time india,tatkal passport delivery time,passport dispatch status,passport seva,passport tracking number,after passport printed how long to dispatch,passport has been dispatched via speed post,passport delivery rules india post,normal passport time after appointment

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment