Wednesday, June 8, 2022

How To Save Aadhar Card From Lost | How To Save Driving License From Lost | Save Pan Card From Lost



About this video
Today i will tell you how you can save documents like aadhar card, pan card and driving license from being stolen and lost. You do not need to carry this document with you. It is often felt that the required documents are not corrupted somewhere. You can keep all these documents in Digilocker and show them to anyone. There is no need to download Digilocker separately for this. you can do through the UMANG mobile app. You can use Digilocker well in UMANG mobile app! With Umang app whatever documents you need, you can upload it to the UMANG app. Download UMANG Mobile App from Google Play Store. After registering, you will have to log in to this mobile app. Ever needed if the document has to be shown to someone, then you can show it through UMANG app. In UMANG Mobile App you can keep all your important documents with you. You don't need to carry all these documents separately. All these important documents can be carried along with you, you may get added or fall somewhere. Maybe all these documents get lost somewhere or get stolen. So do not carry all these documents with you. aadhar card, pan card or driving license they are ever needed then you can show anyone through UMANG mobile app. UMANG app is very easy to use, which I have told in the video.

Smartphone tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumOaHfo2oSWX8cUZsTy1oYlT

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#dl #aadhar #pan #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

how to save aadhar card from lost,how to save driving license from lost,how to save pan card from lost,aadhar card ko lost hone se kaise bachaye,how to use Digilocker through Umang mobile app,how to upload documents in digilocker through Umang app,driving license ko lost hone se kaise bachaye,pan card ko lost hone se kaise bachaye,how to use digilocker through Umang app,how to upload aadhar, pan and DL in Umang app

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment