Sunday, May 22, 2022

What Did Nalanda's Viral Boy Sonu Do | Viral Boy Sonu Ne Nitish Kumar Ko Kya Bola Diya



About this video
Now a child from Nalanda Bihar has gone viral. His name is Sonu Kumar. This child talked to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. This child told Nitish Kumar that our admission should be done in a good school. The financial condition of my house is not good. Sonu Kumar said Nitish Kumar that our father drinks alcohol and does not teach us. After this this child Sonu Kumar went viral all over India and all over the world. After this many news channels started coming to Sonu Kumar. Many people helped Sonu Kumar of Gave him a gift and also gave a lot of money. a lot of people gave admission to sonu kumar in school Promised too. Many people promised that I will definitely take admission in your school. Now this child is waiting for the reply of the Chief Minister. Now I do not understand whether this child is doing right or wrong? According to me, if any person is getting admission of this child in the school, then he should take admission.

Viral news playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumOWKUlFHbgiY9UF2wncYrh7

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#sonu #bihar #nalanda #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

what did nalanda's viral boy sonu do,viral boy sonu ne nitish kumar ko kya bola diya,nalanda ka viral boy sonu yeh kya karne laga,chief minister se request karne wala viral boy sonu kumar,kya viral boy sonu kumar ko school me admission milegi,kya viral boy sonu kumar galat kar raha hai,viral boy sonu ka admission kis school me hua,sonu sood ne sonu ka admission kaha kiya,nalanda ka viral boy sonu kumar,bihar ka viral boy sonu kumar

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment