Friday, May 20, 2022

Why Do Shopkeepers Charge Extra On Credit Cards | Rbi Guidelines For Pos Machine Charges



About this video
If a shopkeeper takes two percent extra charge from you on credit card and debit card payment, then it is absolutely wrong. RBI's notification clearly states that the shopkeeper cannot take any such extra charge from the customer. If a shopkeeper takes extra charge from you on credit card and debit card payment, then you can go to RBI and complain. If a shopkeeper is taking extra charge from the customer from the POS machine, then his POS machine can be terminated. Your bank should see that payment is taken correctly through its POS machine or not. If a customer is being charged extra, then the bank should return that money. Often shopkeepers give a discount on the goods, but later you will be charged extra while paying by card. This is simply not true. You have to complain about this to RBI. No shopkeeper has the right to charge you two percent extra charge on credit card and debit card payments. There are rules and regulations of RBI regarding payment by credit card and debit card. Do not pay any extra charge while making payment through POS machine. If a shopkeeper asks for extra charge, then complain to RBI.

Bank tutorial playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumOQfO6MA_jnfGzFQBWQnnqe

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#rbi #mdr #creditcard #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

Why do shopkeepers charge extra on credit cards,rbi guidelines for pos machine charges,Shopkeepers still charge extra 2% on card payments,defying RBI norms,Why are there extra charges on credit card purchases,Can merchant charge extra for credit cards,Do merchants pay fees on credit card transactions,Do retailers incur a cost for accepting credit cards,merchants can charge 2% extra on credit card payments,rbi guidelines for credit card swipe charges,credit card swiping charges in india,credit card transaction charges in india

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment