Saturday, May 14, 2022

Bihar's Fake Government Teacher | What Happens To The Teacher Made With Fake Documents


About this video
Became a government teacher on the basis of fake documents in Munger district of Bihar. When he retired after twenty-five years, the education department came to know that he had become a teacher on the basis of fake documents. Now the DEO has taken action against them and said that whatever salary is given to them will be recovered. Legal action will be taken against them. This news is very useful for those who become government teachers through Bihar Tet. Many people become government teachers on the basis of fake documents, but what will happen later, you can see now. on the basis of fake documents, those who dream of becoming a teacher, learn from this story. Those who become fake teachers will be in the same condition in Bihar. it's the teacher's fault or the education department doesn't understand? If the education department correctly verifies their documents, then this does not happen.

Fraud awareness tutorial playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNOTivOl4NIrDhmM5d1Xkba

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#teacher #bihar #scam  #Learnandearn #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

bihar's fake government teacher,what happens to the teacher made with fake documents,teacher in bihar made with fake documents,bihar stet fake teachers,munger fake teacher,fake documents teacher in bihar,bihar munger fake teacher news,FIR on fake teacher in bihar,10th fail fake teacher in bihar,what if you become a teacher with fake documents,bihar tet scam,btet scam and fraud,bihar government fake teacher,salary money will be taken from fake government teacher of bihar

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment