Friday, May 13, 2022

How To Get Money Back If There Is An Online Fraud | Online Money Fraud Complaint Number



About this video
Friends here i will tell you that if there is any online fraud with you then how can you get your money back. If any online fraud has happened to you and your money has been withdrawn from your bank account, then you have to call a help line number. You have to register your complaint by calling this helpline number.This number is 1930. Complain about your online fraud on this number and you will get the complaint number. After that your complaint will be examined and every effort will be made to get your money back. any kind of online fraud has happened and your money is withdrawn from the bank account then call this number and complain. Government of India has started this number in association with Dot. Whichever bank account your money has gone to, it is frozen and your money is given back to you. I would only advise you that you should stay away from any kind of online scam. Nowadays there are many such people with whom online fraud is happening. I will advise you to avoid online fraud. this is the helpline number of online fraud which will help you.

Fraud awareness tutorial playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNOTivOl4NIrDhmM5d1Xkba

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#fraud #scam #police  #Learnandearn #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

how to get money back if there is an online fraud,online money fraud complaint number,How to complain and refund 100% money from online,online fraud refund money,online scam helpline number,online fraud helpline number,online fraud hone per kis number per contact kare,online money fraud,RBI new rules,Online Resister Complain,Can we get money back from online fraud,What to do if you get scammed out of money online,How can I get back my lost money from a scammer,online money fraud complaint india

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment