Sunday, September 4, 2022

How To Pay Sip In Zerodha Coin | Zerodha Coin Me Sip Ka Payment Kaise Kare 2022 | Sebi New Rule



About this video
In this video I have told you how to buy SIP in zerodha coin app. Along with this I have also told that how do you pay for SIP in Zerodha Coin App. Now the rule of buying Mutual Fund from Zerodha Coin app has changed. Your payment is not done automatically, you have to pay manually from your bank account. While creating the demat account in the Zerodha app, you have to make the payment manually from the same bank account that you had registered to buy Zerodha coin mutual fund. SEBI has changed the rules for buying Mutual Funds from Zerodha Coin Apps. When you buy mutual funds, it takes two-three days to process. You do not have to pay any Fees or Charges while buying SIP from Zerodha Coin App. Now your SIP payment is not auto debited in Zerodha Coin app, you have to pay manually. Zerodha coin order processing takes 2 to 3 days. After Sebi's new rule, the rule of buying Mutual Funds from Zerodha Coin App has changed completely.

इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि zerodha Coin ऐप में SIP कैसे Buy  किया जाता है | साथ में मैंने यह भी बताया है कि जीरोधा कॉइन ऐप में एसआईपी के लिए पेमेंट आप कैसे करते हो | अब Zerodha Coin app से Mutual Fund खरीदने का नियम बदल गया है|  आपका पेमेंट Automatically नहीं होता है आपको मैनुअली पेमेंट करना होता है अपने बैंक अकाउंट से|जीरोधा एप में डीमैट अकाउंट बनाते समय जो आपने बैंक अकाउंट रजिस्टर किया था उसी बैंक अकाउंट से आपको मैनुअली पेमेंट करना होता है जीरोधा कॉइन मुचल फंड बाय करने के लिए|जीरोधा कॉइन एप्स से Mutual fund खरीदने का नियम sebi ने बदल दिया है|जब आप मुचल फंड खरीदते हो तो इसको process होने में दो-तीन दिन का टाइम लगता है|जीरोधा कॉइन एप से एसआईपी buy करते समय आपको कोई Fees या Charge नहीं देना पड़ता|अब जीरोधा कॉइन ऐप में आपका एसआईपी का पेमेंट auto  डेबिट नहीं होता आपको मैनुअली पेमेंट करना होता है|Zerodha कॉइन आर्डर प्रोसेसिंग होने में 2 से 3 दिन का समय लगता है |Sebi के न्यू रूल के बाद जीरोधा कॉइन एप से Mutual फण्ड खरीदने का नियम बदल गया है पूरी तरह से|

Open Demat account in Zerodha - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com/p/join-zerodha.html

Zerodha Coin tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumMnxxUQ9DsCY3voYDD70hLJ

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #zerodha #coin #mutualfund

how to pay sip in zerodha coin,zerodha coin me sip ka payment kaise kare 2022,sebi new rule,how to buy sip from zerodha coin,zerodha coin se sip buy kaise kare,zerodha coin me sip payment manually kaise kare,zerodha coin me sip payment ka new rule 2022,how to pay sip installment manually in zerodha,Zerodha coin app Sip auto pay disallowed by sebi,Zerodha coin app sip payment after sebi new rule,Can I pay SIP manually in Zerodha,How can I buy SIP through coins in Zerodha,How do you pay mutual funds in Coin Zerodha,Do I need to add funds to Zerodha for SIP

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment