Friday, November 2, 2018

lost my train ticket can get duplicate ticket | Counter ticket lost during journey | Train ticket lost during journey | What if I forget to carry train ticket | Photocopy of railway counter ticket is valid


अगर Railway Counter Ticket Lost हो गया है तो Duplicate Ticket कैसे प्राप्त करे | lost my train ticket can get duplicate ticket | Counter ticket lost during journey | Train ticket lost during journey | What if I forget to carry train ticket | Photocopy of railway counter ticket is valid

Dosto video me main aap ko batauiga ki Agar aap ne Railway counter se ticket book kiya hai aur wo lost ho jaaye to aise condition me aap ko kya karna cahiye.Aap kisi bhi nearest railway station per jaaye aur waha per reservation counter per jaaye aur waha per apna Lost railway ticket ka PNR number bataya sath hi apna id proof bhi sath rakhe.Accha hoga agar aap ek request letter likhe aur reservation counter per PNR number aur id proof ke sath jama kar de.Kuch charges jarur lagega aur aap ko duplicate counter ticket issue ho jaayega.

Video topic : - 1) Agar Railway counter ticket lost ho jaaye to duplicate ticket kaise issue kare
2) Railway counter ticket lost ho gaya to kya kare
3) Railway counter ticket lost ho gaya to kya main travel kar sakta hu
4) My railway counter ticket is lost how can I issue duplicate ticket
5) Train ticket lost during journey
6) What if I forget to carry train ticket
7) Photocopy of railway counter ticket is valid or not
8) how to cancel lost train ticket
9) tatkal ticket lost rules
10) how to get pnr number again if counter ticket is lost

Agar Railway counter ticket lost ho jaaye to duplicate ticket kaise issue kare,Lost Railway counter ticket ka PNR number kaise pata kare, Railway counter ticket lost ho gaya to kya kare, Train ticket lost during journey, What if I forget to carry train ticket, What if I forget to carry train ticket, tatkal ticket lost rules,how to get pnr number  again if counter ticket is lost,Railway i-ticket lost,how to re-issue Railway i-ticket


Purchase any Amazon product from my link - https://goo.gl/bkbE4R

Purchase any Flipkart product from my link - http://fkrt.it/l7lIBnuuuN

For video Request Submit this form - https://goo.gl/forms/zbdtjq1vEGAlYRxD2

For Sponsorship Request Please Submit this form - https://goo.gl/forms/tIGLSKchmqjcTb3O2

For business query – vic2dataentry@gmail.com
        
Now call me over phone on Callme4 app. Download Callme4 app and search my id abhi4u@cm4 and get personal consultation with me from anywhere throughout India.

Steps to Call me Anytime From All over India

1) Callme4 app ko Google Play store ya Appstore se download aur install kare
2) Callme4 App per apna Account create kare
3) Mere Callme4 Id – Abhi4u@CM4 search kare
4) Call button ko press kare

Download CallMe4 from the links below

CallMe4 Playstore- https://tinyurl.com/y7l7qugc  

CallMe4 Appstore- https://tinyurl.com/y9shgqup 

Online work consultant
Mr. Abhishek Anand
Facebook Official Page link - https://fb.me/TechAbhishekanand
Facebook link- www.facebook.com/abhi612
Twitter link – www.twitter.com/vic2dataentry
My Callme4 Id – Abhi4u@cm4
Telegram Group link – t.me/abhi0612
Telegram channel link – t.me/vic2dataentry
Whatsapp Or Telegram – 9934774632 (Call Not Allowed)

#Abhishekanandpatna  #Indiantrailway #Lostcounterticket #Raillostticket


----
Mr. Abhishek
www.vic2all4u.blogspot.com
My facebook link : www.facebook.com/abhi612
My Twitter link : www.twitter.com/vic2dataentry
My Google+ profile link:  
plus.google.com/114265209043719204296
My Youtube videos : www.youtube.com/user/vic2dataentry 
Subscribe to recieve my latest post by email click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment