Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Rbi Ke Dwara Ban Forex Sites Aur Apps Ka List | Rbi Ban Forex Trading App List | Banned Forex Sites


About this video
Right now RBI has completely banned many forex sites and mobile apps. If you transact on these forex sites then you may face legal action. You have to stay away from such Forex Sites. In India, many fraud people are running forex sites, due to which people are getting scammed. Many people are worried about Forex. If you transact on these banned forex sites, then you can face legal action and you can be punished. You have to stay away from these forex sites. By luring people with good returns, such fraud forex sites loot people's money. This is absolutely a scam. Which forex sites have been banned by RBI, I am going to give you complete information in this video.

अभी आरबीआई ने बहुत सारे फॉरेक्स साइट और मोबाइल ऐप को बिल्कुल ban  कर दिया है|  अगर आप इन forex साइट पर ट्रांजैक्शन करते हो तो आपके  ऊपर कानूनी कार्रवाई हो सकती है|  आपको ऐसे Forex Sites  से बच के रहना होगा | इंडिया में बहुत सारे फ्रॉड लोग फॉरेक्स sites चला रहे हैं जिसके चलते लोगों के साथ फ्रॉड हो रहा है|  Forex के चक्कर में बहुत सारे लोग परेशान है| अगर आप इन banned फॉरेक्स साइट पर ट्रांजैक्शन करते हो तो आपके ऊपर कानूनी कार्रवाई हो सकती है और आप को सजा मिल सकती है|  आपको इन forex साइट से बच के रहना होगा | लोगों को अच्छा रिटर्न का लालच देकर ऐसे फ्रॉड फॉरेक्स साइट लोगों का पैसा लूट लेते हैं | यह बिल्कुल एक स्कैम है| कौन-कौन फॉरेक्स साइट को आरबीआई ने बैन कर दिया है इसका पूरा जानकारी में वीडियो में आपको देने वाला हूं|

Fraud Awareness tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNOTivOl4NIrDhmM5d1Xkba

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#rbi #forex #scam #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips

Rbi ke dwara ban forex sites aur apps ka list,Rbi ban forex trading app list,Banned forex sites,rbi dwara ban kiye gaye forex sites ka list,which forex sites banned in india,which forex sites has been banned by rbi,which forex apps has been bannned by rbi,forex fraud rbi alert,rbi ne ban kiya inn forex sites ko,legal action will be taken if transaction is done on this forex sites,list of forex sites and apps banned by Rbi,fraud forex list,forex fraud india,fraud forex apps in india,forex sites banned in india

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment