Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Fraud Loan App | What Is Personal Loan Frauds | Fraud Loan App Complaint | New Loan Fraud



About this video
In this video I have told you how fraud happens from fraud loan app? Nowadays there are many fraud loan app available in google play store. You need to avoid them. These fraud apps forcefully give you loans and then ask you for a lot of money. For this they blackmail you. Steal all your phone contacts and make calls over them. Not only this, they harass you by calling you. Calling in your family members and talking dirty talk about you. As long as you keep giving money to them, you will keep taking this money, you should avoid such fraud app.
If you want to take a loan, then you should take it from the right bank or financial institution. Do not fall in the trap of wrong fraud loan app.

इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि कैसे फ्रॉड लोन एप से होता है फ्रॉड? आजकल google play store में कई फ्रॉड लोन ऐप उपलब्ध हैं। आपको उनसे बचने की जरूरत है। ये फ्रॉड ऐप आपको जबरदस्ती लोन देते हैं और फिर आपसे ढेर सारे पैसे मांगते हैं। इसके लिए वे आपको ब्लैकमेल करते हैं। अपने सभी फोन contact चुरा लेते है और उन पर कॉल करते है। इतना ही नहीं वे आपको फोन कर परेशान करते हैं। अपने परिवार के सदस्यों को फोन करना और अपने बारे में गंदी बातें करना। जब तक आप उन्हें पैसे देते रहेंगे आप ये पैसे लेते रहेंगे, ऐसे फ्रॉड एप से बचना चाहिए. अगर आप लोन लेना चाहते हैं, तो आपको इसे सही बैंक या वित्तीय संस्थान से लेना चाहिए। गलत फ्रॉड लोन एप के झांसे में न आएं।

Fraud awareness tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNOTivOl4NIrDhmM5d1Xkba

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#loanapp #loan #fraud #scam #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

fraud loan app,What is personal loan frauds,fraud loan app complaint,new loan fraud,loan app first give loans forcibly and then do blackmail,loan app ka naya fraud,How are frauds done in a loan,fake loan app harassment,jabardasti loan diya aur phir blackmail,loan app se fraud kaise hota hai,how does fraud happen with loan app,fake loan app harassment complaint,fraud loan app news today,fraud loan app complaint number,fraud loan apps news in hindi,7 days loan app legal in india

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment