Friday, April 29, 2022

Bandhan Bank Recruitment Fraud | Fraud Of Rs 260000 In The Name Of Bandhan Bank Job | Bank Job Fraud



About this video
Today we will talk about the fraud that is happening in the name of job in Bandhan Bank. Spoke to a lady today. That girl Got an offer from Bandhan Bank in the name of job. But she didn't know it was a scam. she got a job offer of Back Office Executive from Bandhan Bank. But it turned out to be a complete scam. 260000 rs fraud happened with her in the name of job. Some people did fraud with him in the name of Bandhan Bank job. I have told in the video that how can you avoid this type of job fraud. If this kind of job fraud has happened to you too, then file a case in cybercrime today. If you are late, it will be difficult to get your money. Bandhan Bank is a very good bank but in its name other fraud people are looting people. If you want to work in Bandhan Bank then what is the way to do it, I have also told in this video. If this kind of fraud has happened to you then you should also inform the official of Bandhan Bank.

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#bank #scam #bandhanbank  #Learnandearn #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

bandhan bank recruitment fraud,fraud of rs 260000 in the name of bandhan bank job,bank job fraud,bank job scam,bandhan bank me job ke naam per fraud,bandhan bank job ke naam per 260000 rs ka fraud,job scam,bandhan bank job offfer letter fraud,bandhan bank job scam,bandhan bank back office executive job scam,bank job fraud,how to identify the right job of Bandhan bank,bandhan bank job fraud,bank me job fraud,job fraud bank,bandhan bank job fraud,bandhan bank back office executive job scam

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment