Saturday, November 10, 2018

how do i speed up my phone | how to make data faster on android | mobile tricks in hindi | why is my phone being slow | क्या आपका भी स्मार्टफोन मांगता है बार-बार अपडेट?


how do i speed up my phone | how to make data faster on android | mobile tricks in hindi | why is my phone being slow | क्या आपका भी स्मार्टफोन मांगता है बार-बार अपडेट?

Dosto video me maine aap ko bataya hai ki aap ka phone baar baar update ke liye kyu maangta hai aur iis problem ko aap kaise thik kar sakte hai.Android phone repair karne ke liye saare tips aap ko video me bataya gaya hai.video me aap ko bataya gaya hai ki aap apne phone ko kaise repair kar sakte ho aur kaise smart phone ke ander se virus ko door kar sakte ho.Agar aap ka phone slow work kar raha hai to aap ghar se baithe baithe apne phone ko phir se fast kar sakte ho isko repairing kar ke.

dear friend in this video i have explained how can you fix the problem of your smart phone easily. if Screen of your smart phone in problem condition you can learn here how to fix a phone screen of Smart phone. in this video you can learn how to increase speed of jio internet connection. After watching this video you can able to learn about how to make my phone faster.

स्मार्टफोन जितनी हमें सहूलियत देता है उतनी ही यह हमारे लिए परेशानी का सबब भी बन जाता है लेकिन यह तब होता है जब आप अपने फोन से बहुत ज्यादा डाउनलोडिंग, ब्राउजिंग या फाइल शेयरिंग करते हैं तो फोन आपकी बिना जानकारी के वायरस का शिकार हो जाता है।
नतीजा यह होता है कि फोन धीमा होता जाता है। स्पीड कभी कम तो कभी तेज होती रहती है।  ऐप खोलने पर एड दिखाई देने लगते हैं। बार-बार आपका मोबाइल अपडेट करने के लिए इशारा करने लगता है लेकिन आप तब भी नहीं समझ पाते कि मांजरा क्या है। तो आइए आपको बताते हैं कि कैसे  पा सकते हैं आप इससे छुटकारा।

After watching this video you can learn About below topic : -

1) Why galaxy s5 running slow
2) how do i speed up my phone
3) how to clean up android phone
4) how to increase phone speed
5) how to make data faster on android
6) how to make internet faster on android
7) how to make your android phone faster
8) how to speed up your android phone
9) how to stop phone from lagging
10) mobile tricks in hindi
11) my phone is very slow
12) why is my android slow
13)why is my phone being slow
14)why is my phone running so slow
15) why is my samsung phone so slow
16) why is this phone so slow

android phone repair,fix the problem,how to fix a phone screen,how to increase speed of jio,how to make my phone faster,how to make phone faster,how to make your phone faster,how to speed up android phone,how to speed up iphone,how to speed up jio,iphone running slow,iphone screen not working,my iphone is slow,my phone is slow,phone not working,phone running slow,speed up iphone,speed up video app,speedsim,touch screen repair app,why is my data so slow,why is my iphone slow,why is my phone slow,why is my phone so slow

Purchase any Amazon product from my link - https://goo.gl/bkbE4R

Purchase any Flipkart product from my link - http://fkrt.it/l7lIBnuuuN

For video Request Submit this form - https://goo.gl/forms/zbdtjq1vEGAlYRxD2

For Sponsorship Request Please Submit this form - https://goo.gl/forms/tIGLSKchmqjcTb3O2

For business query – vic2dataentry@gmail.com
        
Now call me over phone on Callme4 app. Download Callme4 app and search my id abhi4u@cm4 and get personal consultation with me from anywhere throughout India.

Steps to Call me Anytime From All over India

1) Callme4 app ko Google Play store ya Appstore se download aur install kare
2) Callme4 App per apna Account create kare
3) Mere Callme4 Id – Abhi4u@CM4 search kare
4) Call button ko press kare

Download CallMe4 from the links below

CallMe4 Playstore- https://tinyurl.com/y7l7qugc  

CallMe4 Appstore- https://tinyurl.com/y9shgqup 

Online work consultant
Mr. Abhishek Anand
Facebook Official Page link - https://fb.me/TechAbhishekanand
Facebook link- www.facebook.com/abhi612
Twitter link – www.twitter.com/vic2dataentry
My Callme4 Id – Abhi4u@cm4
Telegram Group link – t.me/abhi0612
Telegram channel link – t.me/vic2dataentry
Whatsapp Or Telegram – 9934774632 (Call Not Allowed)

#Abhishekanandpatna  #Smartphonespeed #Smartphonevirus #Androidphonevirus


----
Mr. Abhishek
www.vic2all4u.blogspot.com
My facebook link : www.facebook.com/abhi612
My Twitter link : www.twitter.com/vic2dataentry
My Google+ profile link:  
plus.google.com/114265209043719204296
My Youtube videos : www.youtube.com/user/vic2dataentry 
Subscribe to recieve my latest post by email click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment