Thursday, August 11, 2022

How Do I Know If My SBI Account Is Joint Or Single | How To Check Account Type In Sbi


About this video
Friends, in this video itself, I will tell you that how can you know whether your SBI account is single or joint. Many people do not know about their SBI account type but it is very easy to know. In the video I will tell three ways by which you can know the type of your SBI account. After that you can easily find out whether your SBI account is joint or single. I keep making many video tutorials related to bank in my youtube channel. Please subscribe our channel for more knowledge. You can also find out from internet banking whether SBI account is joint or not. You can find out from SBI yono app whether your SBI account is joint or single. Apart from this, you can also find out from the passbook of SBI Bank whether your bank account is joint or single.

दोस्तों इस वीडियो में ही मैं आपको बताऊंगा कि आपका एसबीआई अकाउंट सिंगल है या जॉइंट है वह कैसे पता कर सकते हैं|  बहुत सारे लोगों को अपने एसबीआई अकाउंट टाइप के बारे में नहीं पता होता है लेकिन इसको पता करना बहुत ही आसान है|  वीडियो में मैं तीन तरीका बताऊंगा जिसके द्वारा आप अपने एसबीआई अकाउंट के टाइप को जान सकते हो | उसके बाद आप आसानी से पता कर सकते हो कि आपका एसबीआई अकाउंट जॉइंट है या सिंगल है|  मैं अपने यूट्यूब चैनल में बैंक से रिलेटेड बहुत सारे वीडियो Tutorials बनाता रहता हूं|  अधिक नॉलेज के लिए हमारे चैनल को जरूर सब्सक्राइब करें|  आप इंटरनेट बैंकिंग से भी पता कर सकते हो कि एसबीआई अकाउंट joint है या नहीं|  आप एसबीआई yono एप से पता कर सकते हो कि आपका एसबीआई अकाउंट जॉइंट है या सिंगल|  इसके अलावा आप एसबीआई बैंक के पासबुक से भी पता कर सकते हो कि आपका बैंक अकाउंट Joint है या सिंगल|

Sbi bank tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumNIiOxrIy3bxuG1suO6boKD

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology #sbi #bank #jointaccount

How do I know if my SBI account is joint or single,how to check account type in sbi,sbi account joint or not,How to know my SBI account type online 2022,SBI account type,मेरा SBI खाता प्रकार कैसे पता करें,kaise jane sbi account joint hai ya nahi,How do I know if I have a joint account or single account,How can I change my SBI joint account to single account,How do I know my account type,how to identify account type from account number,how to check my account is joint account,how to check my account type

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment