Monday, May 9, 2022

Why Are Electric Scooters Catching Fire | Can Electric Scooters Overheat | Ola Electric Scooter Fire


About this video
There is a lot of fire in electric scooters these days. Why did the electric bike catch fire, the reason behind it has been found out. Know the reason why electric vehicles are catching fire. Just now Ola electric scooter has come in the market. a lot of people have bought electric scooter As yet. 3 people lost their lives due to fire in electric two wheelers. Taking this seriously, the government investigated for it. Government has found in preliminary investigation that why electric scooters are on fire. Although the final investigation report will come after a few days. Ola electric scooters have also been on fire in recent times.The government started its investigation on three companies. In the initial investigation. For example ola electric, Okinawa and pure ev. it has been found that this fire seems to be due to battery problem. the final investigation report will come, then complete information will be available. i got the news today so i am able to tell you these things.

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#electricscooter #ola #okinawa #pureev  #Learnandearn #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

Why are electric scooters catching fire,Can electric scooters overheat,Government probed into the electric scooter that caught fire,electric scooters me aag kyu lag rahi hai,why are ola electric scooter catching fire,why ola electric scooter caught fire,ola electric scooter on fire,Why do electric vehicles catch fire,Can scooter batteries catch fire,What are the disadvantages of electric scooter,electric scooter fire,Okinawa,ola electric scooter,pure ev

-
Subscribe to Get New Post By Email Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment