Sunday, November 4, 2018

IMPS के माध्यम से Fund Transfer किया लेकिन Beneficiary के account में credit नहीं हुआ और मेरे Account से Deduct हो गया | क्या करे ?


IMPS के माध्यम से Fund Transfer किया लेकिन Beneficiary के account में credit नहीं हुआ और मेरे Account से Deduct हो गया | क्या करे ? | IMPS fund transfer successful but beneficiary not credited | Fund transfer through IMPS but beneficiary not credited

Dosto video me maine bataya hai ki agar aap ne IMPS ke madhyam se fund transfer kiya hai aur beneficiary ke bank account me fund receive nahi hua hai to aise case me sabse pehle aap Ifsc code check kare aur jis account me fund transfer kiya hai uska bank account sahi hai ya nahi yeh check kare.Agar sab kuch sahi hai phir bhi fund beneficiary ko nahi mila hai to aise case me kam se kam aap ko 7 din tak wait karna pad sakta hai aur paisa phir se aap ke account me receive ho jaayega.

Video topic 1) fund transfer through imps but not received in beneficiary account
2) Imps ke madhyam se fund transfer kiya lekin beneficiary ko nahi mila aur mere account se deduct ho gaya
3) Imps fund transfer successful but not credited in beneficiary account
4) Imps fund transfer debited but beneficiary account not credited.where is my fund
5) how to check imps fund transfer status
6) can imps transfer be reversed

7) What does one do when IMPS funds are not credited in the beneficiary's account but my account is debited 

8)imps money debited but not credited sbi
9) imps transfer not credited hdfc
10)Imps failed transaction refund time
11) imps fund transfer timed out
12) imps transaction timed out at beneficiary bank icici

why imps is not working today,mount debited from account but not credited,mps money debited but not credited letter, fund transfer through imps but not received in beneficiary account,Imps ke madhyam se fund transfer kiya lekin beneficiary ko nahi mila,Imps ke madhyam se fund transfer kiya lekin beneficiary ko nahi mila,can imps transfer be reversed, how to check imps fund transfer status, Imps fund transfer debited but beneficiary account not credited

Purchase any Amazon product from my link - https://goo.gl/bkbE4R

Purchase any Flipkart product from my link - http://fkrt.it/l7lIBnuuuN

For video Request Submit this form - https://goo.gl/forms/zbdtjq1vEGAlYRxD2

For Sponsorship Request Please Submit this form - https://goo.gl/forms/tIGLSKchmqjcTb3O2

For business query – vic2dataentry@gmail.com
        
Now call me over phone on Callme4 app. Download Callme4 app and search my id abhi4u@cm4 and get personal consultation with me from anywhere throughout India.

Steps to Call me Anytime From All over India

1) Callme4 app ko Google Play store ya Appstore se download aur install kare
2) Callme4 App per apna Account create kare
3) Mere Callme4 Id – Abhi4u@CM4 search kare
4) Call button ko press kare

Download CallMe4 from the links below

CallMe4 Playstore- https://tinyurl.com/y7l7qugc  

CallMe4 Appstore- https://tinyurl.com/y9shgqup 

Online work consultant
Mr. Abhishek Anand
Facebook Official Page link - https://fb.me/TechAbhishekanand
Facebook link- www.facebook.com/abhi612
Twitter link – www.twitter.com/vic2dataentry
My Callme4 Id – Abhi4u@cm4
Telegram Group link – t.me/abhi0612
Telegram channel link – t.me/vic2dataentry
Whatsapp Or Telegram – 9934774632 (Call Not Allowed)

#Abhishekanandpatna  #impstransfer #impsfundtransfervideo #aboutIMPSfundtransfer


----
Mr. Abhishek
www.vic2all4u.blogspot.com
My facebook link : www.facebook.com/abhi612
My Twitter link : www.twitter.com/vic2dataentry
My Google+ profile link:  
plus.google.com/114265209043719204296
My Youtube videos : www.youtube.com/user/vic2dataentry 
Subscribe to recieve my latest post by email click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment